Programming Tips for upgrading from Easy Touch to Intellicenter

I have Fountain in Feature circuits and always have had it there. Why is it that there is no reference to it in the aux circuits section?

Not sure how it was originally set up, but it doesn't cross populate Aux and Feature circuits. Adding a Feature circuit will not create an Aux with the same name, or vise versa. Not sure how or why the Backwash and Cleaner circuits ended up like that.

--Jeff

Not sure how it was originally set up, but it doesn't cross populate Aux and Feature circuits. Adding a Feature circuit will not create an Aux with the same name, or vise versa. Not sure how or why the Backwash and Cleaner circuits ended up like that.

--Jeff

Tried to do the same I did for backwash for Cleaner. My Cleaner turns a valve and increases pump speed..

I also made sure to select cleaner in Valves tab and save.

When activated the pump speed increases immediately but the valve does not turn

There is a Cleaner circuit internal to Intellicenter. Rename your Feature circuit to Cleaner 1 or something to differentiate it from the internal cleaner circuit

--Jeff

Got it all working thanks for all your help. there is a delay between when you save things on the web app until when it shows up and is in the system. Final Layout

msedge_xdLtBcb8LY.png

on a side note, I typed this into that new Artifical Intelligence ChatGPT:

"what is the difference between aux circuits and feature circuits on Intellicenter?"

Here was the response...Kinda cool, but kind of creepy at the same time...

"Auxiliary circuits and feature circuits on an Intellicenter refer to different types of electrical circuits that can be controlled by the Intellicenter.

Auxiliary circuits are typically used for controlling basic pool and spa equipment, such as pumps, heaters, and pool lights. These circuits are typically configured to turn equipment on and off at specific times, or in response to user input.

Feature circuits, on the other hand, are used for controlling additional features and accessories, such as waterfalls, fountains, and colored lighting. These circuits can be configured to provide more advanced control options, such as multiple speed settings and programmable lighting sequences.

In summary, the main difference between aux and feature circuits is the type of equipment they control and the level of control they provide. Auxiliary circuits are used to control basic equipment, while feature circuits are used to control additional features and accessories.

I typed this into that new Artifical Intelligence ChatGPT:
I had no idea this was a thing.

Got it all working thanks for all your help. there is a delay between when you save things on the web app until when it shows up and is in the system.
No problem. Glad I was able to assist.

Yeah understandable on the delay since it is web based.

TFP is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit that is kept online by user donations. . Please consider donating at Support TFP!

If you found this useful, and are able to, consider donating so that we can keep the lights on and keep helping folks like you.

--Jeff

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.