Post a picture of yourself

Great Idea! It is so nice to meet you and yours. This is me and my DH on our 25th anniversary in May this year.[attachment=0:2gmmr1yv]D&T2 (Mobile).jpg[/attachment:2gmmr1yv]

Attachments

• D&T2 (Mobile).jpg
    D&T2 (Mobile).jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 851
Looks like I'll have to post mine now! :mrgreen:

It's nice to see everyone who posted pics! :cool:

OK, I'll play - here's one of me (my better side) and one of our 11 year old (today) who is the reason we have a pool in the first place....

100_1724.jpg

Onefooter.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
[attachment=1:2g1i6wdu]IMG_0032.JPG[/attachment:2g1i6wdu]

The oldogface and three grand daughters (yes, there's one I'm about to land on!) last year trying to aerate the pool.[attachment=0:2g1i6wdu]Picture 120.jpg[/attachment:2g1i6wdu]

With Mrs. Dogface tailgating for my beloved Gamecocks.

Attachments

• IMG_0032.JPG
    IMG_0032.JPG
    297.3 KB · Views: 674
  • Picture 120.jpg
    Picture 120.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 666
Henry Porter said:
dogface that first pictures of yours was awesome :) Nice gardening to :goodjob:

Thanks, Henry! Trust me, grandchildren are why we exist! You have several years to wait, but, I cannot tell you how wonderful they are!

Ms. Dogface :whip: is in charge of landscaping/gardening - I only provide the labor and write the checks to pay :wink:

I plan to post better pool pictures in the pool pic forum.

Thunder, are you part of the team or staff? If so I guess we'll have to add the Texans to our "must watch" lineup. DH spent the day in San Antonio yesterday. I was hoping to go to CB practice, if they had practice Monday, but couldn't make it with him. Big disappointment. :cry:

A few more weeks, only a few more weeks, only a few more weeks :party: :party: :party:

Better get those Sunday outdoors projects going to allow for some extra TV time.

gg=alice

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.