Lynyrd Skynyrd
Journey
Styx
Bob Seger
Boston

And on on & on ......
Mines the same as yours

Reactions: Texas Splash
I’m all over the place. I’m a child of Pearl Jam and stone temple pilots in high school. Either cd was on daily in our trucks. College brought me bare naked ladies and Dave Matrhew’s in heavy rotation. After college country and “hip hop country” took over my playlists. So my pool tunes are playlists with those song from these periods in my life. Man my country playlist takes me from door to door when I go to North Carolina. We have it on now as I sit here and type while my wife swims. She loves country but “tolerates” when my hip hop country artists come on. Even though the other day she was playing jellyroll and said she liked him. I said I do too for the past 5 years. Lol

I've got the entire catalogue of five bands on shuffle:

The Record Company
Welshly Arms
The Revivalists
Spoon
JJ Grey & Mofro

Have not graduated to a bigger setup yet. Still just using Bose Soundlink Mini II.

My Pandora playlist is all over the place:

Aerosmith
Stone Temple Pilots
Billy Joel
Alice N Chains
Bee Gees
The Cars
The Police
Tom Petty
Duran Duran
Ted Nugent
ZZ Top
Blondie
AC/DC
Van Halen
Queen
J Geils Band
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Journey
Styx
Bob Seger
Boston

And on on & on ......
I threw on Pandora Summer Hits of the 80's yesterday and it was pretty good. A lot of yours are covered on that channel. We've been using the Sonos Move and it has been great so far.

Reactions: Texas Splash
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.