Pool still green after hyperchlonate it

That’s useful in later stages of SLAM Processfor when the algae is dead & Overnight chlorine demand has diminished But slight cloudiness remains. It also requires some filter babysitting as it makes the filter pressure rise quickly requiring frequent backwashing.
There’s not any shortcuts to the process- just keep at it & you’ll get there, testing,adding, & brushing 😊

Good morning, this morning is a beginning of great day! Our pool is blue! Long time I didn't see it like that. Good job and huge thank you!
I brushed a lot this morning, because I have still remaining green spots on the plaster (very light). My FC water was between 11-12 ppm.
Because I brushed the pool is a bit cloudy greenish right now.
I really want to get ride of all the algae, and I don't want to be impatient. Even if I passed the OCLT, it's greenish, so I should keep at 12ppm it until Friday morning?

Attachments

• 2020-06-17 06.16.39.jpg
    2020-06-17 06.16.39.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 10
Hello, I feel everything is good, the algae gone, water clear. I am still losing chlorine during the day because the UVs but not much during the night and CC to 0.
I have one concern: we still have green stains on the plaster, I tried to brush hard but I can't remove them (hard to see but see my picture). It was probably here before or may be the plaster was done poorly (it's an option because we struggled with the company when it was done)
The PH is raising slowly. Is it normal?
My sand filter gauge didn't rise much, I have 30 psi (usually 28 after a backwash), normal? Should I backwash anyway or change my gauge (maybe not reliable?)
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_5687.jpg
    IMG_5687.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 9
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.