Pool & Spa lights not working

shulk

Nov 5, 2015
Spring/Texas
Hi there guys... So the two lights in my pool and the one in my spa stopped working. Initially I thought it was the light bulbs since I seem to be having to replace them once a year. After I replaced the three of them they won't turn on. I checked the breaker but none of them are tripped, they're not GFCI by the way, and it's an EasyTouch panel...

Anything I could check before I call the electrician?

S,

Normally even with an EasyTouch, the lights are GFCI protected.. Most installers use the GFCI outlet, added to the lower right side of the EasyTouch, as the GFCI for any pool lights. The most logical problem is that the Outlet GFCI has popped..

If that is not the case, then tell me how your light are wired.. Do all three lights use the same Aux relay, or does each light have its own relay?

Thanks,

Jim R.

S,

Since it is an outlet, then anything that might have been plugged in, as well as anything it feeds, such as the lights..

If you reset it, and it works now, then I would not spend anytime worrying about it, unless it starts popping again.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.