Gold Supporter
Aug 7, 2019
St. Augustine, Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
We have been debating on the Dolphin 30 & Dolphin 30i. In my research today the Dolphin Oasis Z51 has started to be put in the line up on comparison charts.
The main difference I found from the 30 and 30i is warranty. But it appears the Z51 has more to offer but not talked about much.
Any advice??.
Our company that is installing our pool will order us one and sell it to us at cost as a perk for buying the pool from them.
All that is left is to make a decision.

Don’t know much about the Oasis but if I had to choose between the S300 and S300i again (my S300i was purchased in 2017), hands down I’d stick with my S300i.

(FYI, it’s the same robot as the 30/30i ... Dolphin is very fragmented in their product offerings).

Also, update your signature with equipment specs and pool size. It’s hard to help if we don’t know anything about your pool.

Don’t know much about the Oasis but if I had to choose between the S300 and S300i again (my S300i was purchased in 2017), hands down I’d stick with my S300i.

(FYI, it’s the same robot as the 30/30i ... Dolphin is very fragmented in their product offerings).
Is the 30/30i there newest models?

Are the 30/30i the newest models?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Are the 30/30i the newest models?
The M600 just came out thick is the newest Dolphin model.

A full review can be found here.

The Z5i looks to be 2018 vintage. The 30i looks to be from 2017.

Here is a feature comparison of the three.

@Divin Dave is right about model comparisons...they change features more than he changes his parachute....

Even that webpage comparison needs an update. The entire S series line has swivel cords since 2018. My 2017 purchased missed it by one season.

Reactions: Divin Dave
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.