Pool Robot Comparison

LimaBeans

Aug 7, 2019
St. Augustine, Florida
We have been debating on the Dolphin 30 & Dolphin 30i. In my research today the Dolphin Oasis Z51 has started to be put in the line up on comparison charts.
The main difference I found from the 30 and 30i is warranty. But it appears the Z51 has more to offer but not talked about much.
Any advice??.
Our company that is installing our pool will order us one and sell it to us at cost as a perk for buying the pool from them.
All that is left is to make a decision.

JoyfulNoise

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
May 23, 2015
Tucson, AZ
Don’t know much about the Oasis but if I had to choose between the S300 and S300i again (my S300i was purchased in 2017), hands down I’d stick with my S300i.

(FYI, it’s the same robot as the 30/30i ... Dolphin is very fragmented in their product offerings).

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Give this company a call (has to be a phone call) Home | Marina Pool Spa & Patio They are our go to for robots. They offer the best prices and the customer service is awesome. Tell them about your pool and they will tell you which cleaner will work best for you and your pool. The reason for the phone call is that retains the warranty!

JoyfulNoise

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
May 23, 2015
Tucson, AZ
Also, update your signature with equipment specs and pool size. It’s hard to help if we don’t know anything about your pool.

Divin Dave

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Oct 2, 2013
Longview, Texas
The Z is a great cleaner. You dont see it talked about much recently, because that model is several years old. If you go back far enough into the archives, you'll find plenty of raving about it from other TFPers.

Divin Dave

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Oct 2, 2013
Longview, Texas
Z51? I though the "1" was a typo. I guess not though. I didnt know there was a Z51.

My comment was about the Z5 "Oasis". My bad for any misinformation.

These robot people change up the robots and their names about as often I change my socks! ha!

Reactions: LimaBeans

DjEclipse

Jun 27, 2016
Ontario
Are the 30/30i the newest models?
The M600 just came out thick is the newest Dolphin model.

A full review can be found here.

JoyfulNoise

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
May 23, 2015
Tucson, AZ
The Z5i looks to be 2018 vintage. The 30i looks to be from 2017.

Here is a feature comparison of the three.

@Divin Dave is right about model comparisons...they change features more than he changes his parachute....

Even that webpage comparison needs an update. The entire S series line has swivel cords since 2018. My 2017 purchased missed it by one season.

Reactions: Divin Dave