Pool Math........The App

I’d like to encourage all users (Mostly looking at Android Users here!) to please, please, please update their Apps.......and please, please, please only do so from the App Store!

I say this as on August 6th we plan on no longer supporting version one of the App and shutting down the server for that version. Version 2 has been the current version since April yet we’re still using our resources and time to maintain the original version. We no longer wish to do that. If you are a user on version 1 PLEASE update your App.

Also we highly suggest all users ONLY download/update their Apps from the App Stores. Since we last mentioned that TFP is shutting down version 1 the number of users on that version has went up. This means users are downloading files from unknown sources which frequently contain malicious code.

Again, if you’re on version 1......update before August 6th or you’ll no longer be able to access the server.

Please don’t quote me for sure just yet, I’ll verify before saying without a doubt.....

If you’ve got the “Effects of Adding” Calculator in the Menu, you’re good. If not.......update. :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yes the app does the same calculations is on the website in addition to log and chemical addition tracking and a few other things. But the ability to print out logs is not a current capability. Well, that is not exactly true. The app will allow you to export the test results into a CSV file which you could open either in Excel or a text editor and print. But it is not user-friendly to look at the data in that format.

Question(s)...

I assume the app does the same calculations as the web page?

Is there a function to print out logs, or maybe a web sign in to print out logs? Just curious.

If you have an iPhone, try the Share button (box with arrow) at the top -

1B802B08-F0FD-4E5F-B363-E96AA7170B79.jpg

I can send the data to my HP printer and direct print. Worse case - save it as a text file and print it.

Great app and really love it. This is my 2nd year now and well worth the $8 for the logging and support. When you have a moment, can you please explain how one updates the target values once the initial pool configuration has been entered. Also, can you please add the following chemical to the available "expense type" [Cyanuric Acid]?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.