Pool Math........The App

The Android app link mentions to post feedback in the Google+ community. Is that OK or do you prefer to get the email or PM? Just asking as I've posted feedback there already. Thanks

We're watching all areas so either or is fine. We just want it to go to both Jon and I which cannot be done via PM.

Re time and date wrong, has an issue arise the morning; tried to take a screen shot but was unsuccessful. So, tested this morning, added results to phone after first recording in my own Excel spreadsheet. Changed minutes in the app to when test was performed, say 15 minutes earlier. Remember, app defaults to current date and time when launched. When reviewing the posted data, AM somehow changed to PM. Noticed similar issue yesterday when I first d/l the app. I'm using an iPhone 6 on Verizon with iOS 10.3.1. Will continue to post errors as they occur since you're having difficulty replicating the error.
HTH, Bill

Re time and date wrong, has an issue arise the morning; tried to take a screen shot but was unsuccessful. So, tested this morning, added results to phone after first recording in my own Excel spreadsheet. Changed minutes in the app to when test was performed, say 15 minutes earlier. Remember, app defaults to current date and time when launched. When reviewing the posted data, AM somehow changed to PM. Noticed similar issue yesterday when I first d/l the app. I'm using an iPhone 6 on Verizon with iOS 10.3.1. Will continue to post errors as they occur since you're having difficulty replicating the error.
HTH, Bill

I tried to duplicate the scenario and my time come back correct. Are you positive you did not accidentally swipe the am/pm when changing the minutes? Done that many many times on reminders and alarms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent them a screenshot through the feedback on the test. I entered a PM time (twice) and saved as AM.. when editing I switch it back to PM and still saves as AM.

634e3bbde88a514c43593eca8d0f5fd7.jpg

The 4 day ago one I entered this morning switching the time to PM

What I noticed is when you select a log to edit and change am to pm and then select the "check," the edit screen closes but the log screen is not refreshed with the new time change.
The edit is saved correctly because when I close the app completely and reopen and then navigate to log screen the time is correct

What I noticed is when you select a log to edit and change am to pm and then select the "check," the edit screen closes but the log screen is not refreshed with the new time change.
The edit is saved correctly because when I close the app completely and reopen and then navigate to log screen the time is correct

I noticed that as well and sent the feedback on that. It seems to be a random occurrence as other times will save correctly and some won't.

I noticed that as well and sent the feedback on that. It seems to be a random occurrence as other times will save correctly and some won't.

And it appears the only thing that does not refresh after an edit is the date time. I can edit the test values and they do refresh on the log screen

Date and time updates normally on my phone. No issue with changing dates, times, AM/PM.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
All mine are IOS 10.3.1 so it is always interesting to see how things react differently on individual devices. I configure and test software for a living so I am always fascinated [emoji23][emoji23]

Haha I have the big 6 plus [emoji23][emoji23] I can't even fathom normal size now lol hurts my old eyes [emoji39]

My wife has the ginormous 7 plus. LOVE her camera!!! Portrait mode photos are AMAZING!

Right again! :-D

Hahahahaha.....except you'll notice that the vast majority of the "issues" being reported so far are all from the Android half of the community....as is typically the case, this old rhyme is true -

99 Little bugs in the open-source code;
99 little bugs in the code;
1 bug fixed and compiled again...
100 little bugs in the open-source code...

:pth:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.