Pool Math App

I've got a Samsung Note 8 on Verizon fully updated. No problems syncing. Tested most of the functions no problem.

We’ve got one other user who’s been having this issue on Android that we’re working with as well. If we may ask, what device are you using? We’re working to recreate the issue and wondering if maybe it’s something tied to a certain phone brand.

Samsung galaxy J7 skypro

@MLR54 can you try accessing this url from your phone?
It seems like going through some of the error logs for the app that some people's devices are not resolving the domain for the server correctly. I've not seen any outages reported by any of our hosting providers, and it doesn't seem to be an issue on iOS devices, so I'm a bit puzzled as to why this is now occurring and for only _some_ android users.

I'd also ask for you to try it again. Try resetting the app data/cache again, rebooting your device, and try it over cellular and wifi again. Right now it seems like there's something funny happening in DNS at some point between some devices and the server.

Apologies for this, we will find the underlying cause of it yet, it just might take a bit more work since I'm unable to reproduce the issue with any of my devices here.

@redth
The fixed pushed to the Play Store this afternoon fixed my issue. I sent you a PM with details on syncing for both tablets.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.