mikegross99

Apr 21, 2023
Edgartown MA
Hello, I have 6 SR Smith pool lights. One of the lights consistently is a different color than the other 5 pool lights. It is always the same light that shows a different color. Could this be due to a defective light (bad LED) or is it more likely an issue with the communication between the controller (Hayward Omnilogic) and the light?

Can the bad light cycle though all the colors just in a different sequence then the others?

You may have to synch up the light by connecting it individually for power and changing that light to the color of the others before reconnecting it to the chain of lights.

Hi, yes the light can cycle through all the colors. I’m a new pool owner and don’t know how to go about

“synch up the light by connecting it individually for power and changing that light to the color of the others before reconnecting it to the chain of lights.”. any suggestions for online guidance on how to do this ? thanks very much !

Hi, yes the light can cycle through all the colors. I’m a new pool owner and don’t know how to go about

“synch up the light by connecting it individually for power and changing that light to the color of the others before reconnecting it to the chain of lights.”. any suggestions for online guidance on how to do this ? thanks very much !
You need to explain how your lights are wired to the OmniLogic system.

At some point all the lights are connected to a common power feed. You need to disconnect the lights and power them individually to get them all set on the same starting color and then reconnect them together.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.