Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi I have
FIBERSTARS® Sustainable Technology in LightingTM
6004 AND 6004-AS

Remote has lights and I take the cover off the outdoor unit and there is 2 fuses and no light on inside the box, before I strip it down I will check the fuses after that any suggestions on a replacement bulb etc

Hi I have
FIBERSTARS® Sustainable Technology in LightingTM
6004 AND 6004-AS

Remote has lights and I take the cover off the outdoor unit and there is 2 fuses and no light on inside the box, before I strip it down I will check the fuses after that any suggestions on a replacement bulb etc
If the rest of the tower is in good condition, this bulb will fit the 6004, not inexpensive:

Hi all I’m revisiting this and couldn’t find the toggle switch inside the box to bypass the remote module box

Attachments

• IMG_1410.png
    IMG_1410.png
    255 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1404.jpeg
    IMG_1404.jpeg
    692.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1401.jpeg
    IMG_1401.jpeg
    373.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1403.jpeg
    IMG_1403.jpeg
    359.5 KB · Views: 6
My separate may be related issue is the main pool lights are inoperable even though the Haywood has them turned on,

Attachments

• IMG_1412.jpeg
    IMG_1412.jpeg
    285.6 KB · Views: 1
My separate may be related issue is the main pool lights are inoperable even though the Haywood has them turned on,
The Hayward panel is just actuating as a relay that may, or may not, be sending power to the light. You need to check any breaker and GFCI that is in the light circuit. Then, if they are good, the bulb is probably burned out.

Last edited:
Just getting back to this I’ve been working on other pool issues adding some pictures of the setup

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    376.5 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    547.8 KB · Views: 3

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I’ve figured out the sr smith appears the remote board may be the issue as the light works if I use the switches on the unit to override the remote module.

The second light in the hot tub is going through the mechanical timer I’m thinking

Obsolete fiber optics lighting. That bulb alone is $70.00 - $100.00. It looks like the lens in the pool has had its seal fail and there is water and algae inside. That whole assembly is supposed to be completely dry.
Ah ok makes sense, it works but like you suggest obsolete. The second light in the hot tub is another issue I’m trying to figure at as when I hit the light button in the Hayward panel nothing happens,

Ah ok makes sense, it works but like you suggest obsolete. The second light in the hot tub is another issue I’m trying to figure at as when I hit the light button in the Hayward panel nothing happens,
Do you have a second light tower as in the picture? You need to check for voltage coming out of the Hayward at the relay and then at the tower. You may have a tripped GFCI. More pictures would help.
Is the spa light an actual light? Could be tripped GFCI or bad bulb.

Thanks for the reply just one light tower with the sr smith pool fiber optic light which works manually but the remote module appears to be having an issue.

The spa light I’m thinking is somehow connected to the mechanical box or direct to the Hayward panel, wasn’t sure with the mechanical box with the yellow dial how to bypass the timer wheel and just turn it on the test.

To answer the gfci question I’ve not found anything around which has tripped will keep searching

My thoughts with the sr smith tower is to add that light feed to a wall timer not replacing the remote module again as you said it’s old