Pool lighting options

Wireless power or wireless control?

Amazon has some wireless pool lights but I don't know anything about their quality.

What is a good solution for under water lights that is wireless? We no longer can use the standard deep end light
I have two solar lights from LedecSun.

They are plenty bright but are a bit pricey at $250 each. They come 2 color options, white or deep blue. I attached a pic of my pool at night (deep blue).

Attachments

• 20210813_210700.jpg
    20210813_210700.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 20220405_092059.jpg
    20220405_092059.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 37
Those look very nice, hmmmm might have to look at these.. no through wall connections, free power.. I like :)

How long have they lasted in your pool?

Had them in one season, no issues. They're in the box in storage, I'll check on them tonight and report back.
Pulled them out tonight, lit up nice and bright as expected. Can't wait to drop them in the pool in a few weeks!20220405_201558.jpg20220405_201553.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: cowboycasey
I have two solar lights from LedecSun.

They are plenty bright but are a bit pricey at $250 each. They come 2 color options, white or deep blue. I attached a pic of my pool at night (deep blue).
Did you attach these using the adhesive that they provide? How easy are the lights to remove without damage to the vinyl liner? Thanks!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Vinyl liners use the magnetic one unless you have a polymer pool.. take a magnet and see if it sticks, if it does just get the magnetic version :)

Reactions: mcba2020
Did you attach these using the adhesive that they provide? How easy are the lights to remove without damage to the vinyl liner? Thanks!
The lights come in 2 mounting options....built in magnets for steel wall vinyl liner pools or adhesive for pools other than steel wall.

The lights have strong magnets that allow you "stick" them to the walls and remove them without damaging the liner.

Easy to put on, remove, and adjust without any concern.

The adhesive is for pools that are constructed without steel wall panels.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.