Pool light wires won’t budge!

By the way I like the creativity and safety put in place with the ladder. Nicely done.

Funny you should say such!
While the electrician was on the ladder, he took a ride! Darn thing slid down the deep end wall and up the decline going toward the shallow end. Marred up the paint, but didn’t chip or scrape it. Tried several things to remove, but not much luck. So it stayed. It’ll either wear off in time or it’ll be a good story. ??‍♀️

Reactions: GDN
How full is it this morning?

It took right at 2 hours to fill it yesterday.
We are DONE!
Except I do have 2 questions:

1. Is there a way to clean out the area behind the impeller on the pump? (A basket got left out a couple months ago. Pump hasn’t been quite right since and did pull leaves from impeller about a month ago).

2. What is the order of importance for chemicals? (What should I correct first?)n
I’m anxious on CH.

lots of aeration until I get to store to replace an eyeball that broke.

FC 0
Ph 8
TA 20
CH 30
CYA - NA

1. Is there a way to clean out the area behind the impeller on the pump? (A basket got left out a couple months ago. Pump hasn’t been quite right since and did pull leaves from impeller about a month ago).
Turn off the breaker to the pump. Take the pump off of the equipment pad. Take the basket holder off of the front of the pump.
Put the pump on something so you can look right into the impeller part if possible (not sure how yours is wired in so......use your best judgement on that part). Use needle nose pliers to see if you can find anything else in there. Then hose it out good to knock anything lose you could not see.

2. What is the order of importance for chemicals? (What should I correct first?)n
I’m anxious on CH.
Go in the order they are listed. Remember pH and TA go together so they really only count as one thing. You can work on all of them at the same time EXCEPT FC and pH. Chlorine and muriatic acid do NOT play well together so there should be dosed 15 mins apart. Everything else is do when you want to. CYA floating in the sock while working on the CH and pH as the same time.

Reactions: Household6
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.