Pool House Floor Replacement

I was just asking if the scope of your project has continued to expand at all. I know you added to it initially and often there are more lightbulbs that go off as the project goes along. And before you know it, the original scope is dwarfed by the end project.

The floor and walls look great!
Thanks! The walls are not finished yet. We are going to add galvanized panels on the half walls, and under the bar. The wife is gonna paint... I hate painting! I dont think the scope will expand much more than that. Once we get it completed, cleaned up, and hang the TV, and decorations back up from winter storage it will be time to open the pool and enjoy!!!

Ok so here is today's progress.... The last Pic was while on Break :cheers: sitting in the new swing that converts to a day bed. Good thing I did not convert it to the day bed... I would probably still be ZZZZZZZZ

Attachments

• thumbnail (2).jpeg
    thumbnail (2).jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 24
  • thumbnail (3).jpeg
    thumbnail (3).jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 24
  • thumbnail (4).jpeg
    thumbnail (4).jpeg
    62.3 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: Newdude
OK we are getting somewhere now... Pool house oh so close to being done... Wife is finishing up painting. Then we gotta clean, hang the big screen back up.... we got the cover off, and water is pretty clear after a few robot vacuums, and a few backwash's. not bad for a day and a half after pulling the cover....so much easier than last year.:goodjob: Thanks TFP for all the lessons and help since joining last year... I love this forum.:love::love: Thanks Guys!!!

Attachments

• thumbnail (9).jpeg
    thumbnail (9).jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 16
  • thumbnail (10).jpeg
    thumbnail (10).jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 16
  • thumbnail (11).jpeg
    thumbnail (11).jpeg
    56 KB · Views: 16
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.