Kj78unlv

Aug 27, 2020
Las Vegas
I live in Las Vegas and I am in the process of doing an owner build. Ordered all of our pool equipment this week and was told that the majority of it is on back order indefinitely. Most of the products are Pentair but I do have a couple of other brands, such as Jandy. Does anyone have any insight as to when backordered equipment is supposed to be in stock? What experiences have others had recently?

I ordered a pump March 18. My pool store called me three weeks ago. They
told me that even their distributors know when it will be available. They offered
me a larger pump which I took. Many valves are not available.
-Bigpaws

Reactions: Kj78unlv
Hey KJ !! I can speak to Pentair being so far out of the know, that they don’t even know what they don’t know. I ordered the pump, SWG and controller a month+ ago. The pump shipped right away and the other 2 were flagged after the fact as backordered with an expected ship date of July. 3 weeks later the SWG shipped without the controller ‘completing’ my order and taking me off the wait list. So Yay on the SWG and BOO for the controller. Both directly from Pentair. At that time the original place I ordered from was officially out of stock for the season and couldn’t place a second order. It was a ride, for sure.

Reactions: Kj78unlv
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.