Massachusetts
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
So I attached a pic of my pool shape. Vinyl in ground. 8’ deep end. Need thoughts on an auto pool cleaner. Budget is about $2k.

Attachments

• 32651856-B9C1-4045-88B9-4AB53EFAC92E.jpeg
    32651856-B9C1-4045-88B9-4AB53EFAC92E.jpeg
    368.1 KB · Views: 6
Ugh, they both seem about the same. Polaris has a slightly longer cord. How have they held up over time? Minimal maintenance? Who knew pool stuff was so hard to choose.

Ugh, they both seem about the same. Polaris has a slightly longer cord. How have they held up over time? Minimal maintenance? Who knew pool stuff was so hard to choose.

The 9650iQ is controllable via your cell phone. You can "drive" it and steer it over spots. It also auto-drives out of the pool when done and ejects the water as soon as it is out (back into the pool). I have never had a single issue with it. I think it might have flipped itself over one time while cleaning. It does a fantastic job gets just about everything. It scrubs the tile line as well. My pool is 22'x42' and I have plenty of cord I usually leave 10 feet on the deck. It has wheels (4 wheel totally independent drive) instead of tracks. I have seen more issue with tracked robots than wheeled.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.