Pool Build -- Annapolis, MD

Now that the plaster is in and looks great, I'll stir the pot. What color plaster was your choice?

The water and plaster color will change over time. Try taking the same photo every couple of days to see if you detect the transition. When you add the salt, the color will definitely change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk,16k gal SWG pool (All Pentair), QuadDE100 Filter, Taylor K-2006

Thanks for the positive feedback, y'all, I like the color, but I tease husband that it is not a color found in nature. He insists that this is exactly what pools should look like, based on his childhood memories. :) I'll post a new pic with waterfalls hopefully this weekend. I will admit that the white-based finish makes the LED lights look FANTASTIC!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks for the positive feedback, y'all, I like the color, but I tease husband that it is not a color found in nature. He insists that this is exactly what pools should look like, based on his childhood memories. :) I'll post a new pic with waterfalls hopefully this weekend. I will admit that the white-based finish makes the LED lights look FANTASTIC!

You tell us THIS and do not post a picture???????? LOL

Kim

I love how everyone's pools are so different. Your pool looks so cool and refreshing! Jamie's has that deep water look. Both are gorgeous!
I'm afraid mine is going to look very artificial- like egg dye solution...

I love light/white plaster. It give the pool a gorgeous aqua color. It's my fav!

Thanks, I am super happy that it has changed so much in a week.

Matt says it changes again at 4 weeks when you add salt, I wonder how?

Helen it looks fantastic! It's so neat to see how the colors evolve.

I love how everyone's pools are so different. Your pool looks so cool and refreshing! Jamie's has that deep water look. Both are gorgeous!
I'm afraid mine is going to look very artificial- like egg dye solution...

No way Denise! Your color is going to be so pretty, just wait. Besides, can't look artificial when it will be real in a real pool!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HELEN! I picked a good color for your pool! I love it and am so happy to hear you like it also!

nini, your pool NEEDS to be that deep, rich blue! It just fits you and your area!

Every pool so far is purrfect for who it was built.

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.