Pool Build -- Annapolis, MD

So we had our first pool party yesterday with about dozen people over, and it was a huge success! Can't say enough about positive things the depths (4-5.5-4), sun shelf, bench seats and waterfalls. And, keeping the chemistry square has been a piece of cake with our handy TF100 and PoolMath. Happy!

So we had our first pool party yesterday with about dozen people over, and it was a huge success! Can't say enough about positive things the depths (4-5.5-4), sun shelf, bench seats and waterfalls. And, keeping the chemistry square has been a piece of cake with our handy TF100 and PoolMath. Happy!

This post makes my heart happy! :sun:

:hug:

Kim:cat:

That's wonderful, Helen!! I would love to see some current pictures of your gorgeous pool!

They are my babies -- our son is the baby in both of our families, and Murphy is my replacement baby now that both boys are adults :)

Komodos are the secret weapon for awesome homemade pizzas. That one was bbq sauce, pulled pork, onions, smoked gouda and mozzarella. I got my husband a large Big Green Egg for his birthday, and our poor gas grill is rarely used now. You are going to find that you spend a LOT more time outside with your new pool!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
They are my babies -- our son is the baby in both of our families, and Murphy is my replacement baby now that both boys are adults :)

Komodos are the secret weapon for awesome homemade pizzas. That one was bbq sauce, pulled pork, onions, smoked gouda and mozzarella. I got my husband a large Big Green Egg for his birthday, and our poor gas grill is rarely used now. You are going to find that you spend a LOT more time outside with your new pool!!

Maybe I can get one of those next year with the kitchen build... If I do, you will need to share with me how to make pizza in it!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.