Plugs for old cleaner in pool


Bronze Supporter
Jul 18, 2019
San Antonio
I have switched over to a robot cleaner and no longer use the ray-vac. However, there is still the return line the ray-vac plugged in to located in the side of the pool. Is there a universal cap I can buy or is it model specific?