Plugs for closing?

What size is your normal plumbing? Is it 1.5" as the website states for this union?

If so, then a # 10 should work fine. If you have 2", then # 11 may work as well. Even a # 9, but hard to tell. You may just want to wrap a piece of tarp around the pipes with either a strong type of rubber band, black tie straps, or something else you are comfortable with.

My plumbing is 1.5". I currently have a ziploc bag zip tied around them but wanted something more durable. I will Try to measure them this week and see if the #10 will work. Thanks for the help. Was hoping someone knew of a cap that would fit the threads. That would be ideal but probably asking for too much. haha.

The # 10 plugs should work fine, but do not over expand them. You are merely keeping the pipes from unwanted critters, etc. Another idea is to purchase 2 more kits, cut a small pipe and cap the end for the winter. This would be a one time investment, but a lot more expensive than black plugs.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.