PH target

jingo6390

Bronze Supporter
Sep 13, 2017
Tucson
Every weekend I do a full TF100 test on my pool water. Then I plug the numbers into PoolMath. I then adjust the PH number until a get a CSI of 0. I use the adjusted PH number as my target PH for that week. Is this a good way to do it?

It's good that you are so vigilant with your pH as that does indeed have the most immediate effect on your CSI level as you may have already noticed in Poolmath. But always be mindful of the counterparts to the CSI equation (TA and CH) and those have their own importance as well. And it's okay if you're not exactly at "0" CSI, that's why there's a window to shoot for because some folks do have to keep the TA or CH in a more ideal range for other reasons (i.e. heaters, SWG, etc). Most importantly, though, as sd122 noted, keeping all items within the TFP Recommended Levels should ensure your CSI is in a good place at all times. Having that TF-100 is a key product in achieving those results. :goodjob:

By the way, if you haven't heard it already ... THANK YOU for being a TFP supporter. :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.