Pet Pictures

Vegasmom

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 16, 2007
NWMNMom said:
Well, here is Finn, home with us now. We will teach him to swim in the spring.
What a beautiful dog. I'm kind of partial to Collies. :) We had a Blue Merle for 12 yrs. He's been gone for several years, and his 'partner' Natasha, too. I still miss them both, but Nikko was extra special.

Natasha in my old garden. She loved to hunt for bugs.

Sam, on his raft in our last pool. He's patiently waiting for the new one to be done. Some day....

Nikko and Natasha, the odd couple.

And here's Lizzie, our Chinese WaterDragon (my husband would like to send him back to his homeland!)

Vegasmom

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 16, 2007
I figured out the picture mystery. If I'm not logged in, I can only see pics that are coming from photobucket. Once I log in, all photos magically appear. *whew* thought it was me for a minute....

Jimbo

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 15, 2007
Summerton, SC
We took the boogie board off the boat and now she stands on it to hit the ball back to you. When we splash a bit getting to the ball, she launches herself into the water like she is trying to beat you to it. She would stay in the pool all day if we would stay in there with her and play ball. We bought her a little life jacket so we can put that on her and not have to watch her quite as close. Here is a pic of it:

She didn't like it at first but now when she gets it on she knows she is going swimming.

G
sorry for the late bump, but i finally got picts of my doggies

this one is sebastian, he is 8

here is sylvester he is 7

whats funny is you would think they would just jump in, but they dont, i thought goldens were water lovers but they act like cats, they dont even like their paws wet.

as you can see in the second picture they just stand there, stare, growl, and walk away. they both do this, i tried to carry one in just incase they fell in one day to show them how to get out and i got snaped at i would love it if they would go swimming but they dont.

ktdave

LifeTime Supporter
May 8, 2007
Katy, TX
Nice looking pair of dogs there! Yeah, I wish my dogs would swim also. I still have hope, they will get in at the beach entry and lay in the water.

NWMNMom

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 8, 2007
Waaay NW MN
In case anyone was wondering, yes its an African Grey with a snorkel, mask and fins. I can't say he'd be happy wearing that outfit, he prefers blue.

ivyleager

LifeTime Supporter
Sep 6, 2007
Raleigh-Durham,NC
Here's my current English Springer Spaniel, Muffin. Hubby calls her " our own English Muffin". We DID NOT name her, she came from ESS rescue here in the Carolina's already named. We didn't have the heart the change her name. These pictures are of her sitting in jail/shelter, and then after a grooming cut. I'll have to get a new photo of her in almost a full coat with feathering.

ESS Rescue: dedicated to rescue, rehabilitation and re-homing of Springers in need. We Are Rescue!

NWMNMom

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 8, 2007
Waaay NW MN
Pretty girl!!! I totally believe in adoption vs breeder when possible. She is a lucky girl to have found your family - she looks healthy and well loved.

I am a member of a Avian Rescue, CAARE in Fargo, ND (Center for Avian Adoption Rescue and Education) You would not believe how many people abandon, neglect and abuse birds of all types, but especially large hookbills (Cockatoos, Macaws, African Greys, Conures, etc)

giulietta1

In The Industry
Mar 29, 2007
Knippa, Texas
ivyleager said:
Here's my current English Springer Spaniel, Muffin. . .
Hmm. . . well, my Ollie isn't quite like that. His face is different, and his fur is less abundant (compared to Muffin in the first picture). I did post a picture of him earlier, on this thread I believe. . .