Pet Pictures

Both love swimming and rolling in the mud.

normal_IMG_1326.jpg

NWMNMom said:
Well, here is Finn, home with us now. We will teach him to swim in the spring.

What a beautiful dog. I'm kind of partial to Collies. :) We had a Blue Merle for 12 yrs. He's been gone for several years, and his 'partner' Natasha, too. I still miss them both, but Nikko was extra special.

nikko.jpg

Natasha in my old garden. She loved to hunt for bugs.

natasha_in_the_garden.jpg

Sam, on his raft in our last pool. He's patiently waiting for the new one to be done. Some day....

Sambig.jpg

Nikko and Natasha, the odd couple.

nikko_and_natasha.jpg

And here's Lizzie, our Chinese WaterDragon (my husband would like to send him back to his homeland!)

rampaccess.jpg

I figured out the picture mystery. If I'm not logged in, I can only see pics that are coming from photobucket. Once I log in, all photos magically appear. *whew* thought it was me for a minute....

We took the boogie board off the boat and now she stands on it to hit the ball back to you. When we splash a bit getting to the ball, she launches herself into the water like she is trying to beat you to it. She would stay in the pool all day if we would stay in there with her and play ball. We bought her a little life jacket so we can put that on her and not have to watch her quite as close. Here is a pic of it:

2007_08260019.jpg

She didn't like it at first but now when she gets it on she knows she is going swimming.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
sorry for the late bump, but i finally got picts of my doggies

this one is sebastian, he is 8
yes2-3.jpg

here is sylvester he is 7
yes.jpg

whats funny is you would think they would just jump in, but they dont, i thought goldens were water lovers but they act like cats, they dont even like their paws wet.

as you can see in the second picture they just stand there, stare, growl, and walk away. they both do this, i tried to carry one in just incase they fell in one day to show them how to get out and i got snaped at i would love it if they would go swimming but they dont.

In case anyone was wondering, yes its an African Grey with a snorkel, mask and fins. I can't say he'd be happy wearing that outfit, he prefers blue.

Here's my current English Springer Spaniel, Muffin. Hubby calls her " our own English Muffin". We DID NOT name her, she came from ESS rescue here in the Carolina's already named. We didn't have the heart the change her name. These pictures are of her sitting in jail/shelter, and then after a grooming cut. I'll have to get a new photo of her in almost a full coat with feathering.
muffinspringer1.jpg

Muffin1.jpg

ESS Rescue: dedicated to rescue, rehabilitation and re-homing of Springers in need. We Are Rescue!

Pretty girl!!! I totally believe in adoption vs breeder when possible. She is a lucky girl to have found your family - she looks healthy and well loved.

I am a member of a Avian Rescue, CAARE in Fargo, ND (Center for Avian Adoption Rescue and Education) You would not believe how many people abandon, neglect and abuse birds of all types, but especially large hookbills (Cockatoos, Macaws, African Greys, Conures, etc)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.