Pentair Warrior SE is the Dolphin S200

Anyone else who bought the warrier pentair SE have issues with the cord raving up? I know it has the swive but mine still has to be manually unraveled. This is the only thing I have issues with.

Mine does some but seems worse when I have floats in the pool. It still seems to clean ok, I just usually start untwisting it and move toward the cleaner.
I wondered about spraying some silicone spray around the swivel

Mine does as well. I just make sure to check it often. It doesn’t seem to twist enough in 2 hours to be a problem if it was good when the cycle started. Also I manually run mine so I just unwind if needed before I start.

Mine tangles up a few turns each day but runs fine. At the end of a week I just untwirl it and it seems to be fine. Be sure to clean the filter once per week. Even though the basket is almost empty the filter can become plugged especially with the fine pleated elements. This reduces the suction capability a LOT.

Reactions: johig and markayash
Anyone else who bought the warrier pentair SE have issues with the cord raving up? I know it has the swive but mine still has to be manually unraveled. This is the only thing I have issues with.
Mine does a little but it’s never a problem that affects the cleaning. There are two main things I do periodically to stop it getting bad. First, when I pull the robot out I lay the cable out on my deck and make sure it is straight. Then I coil it up carefully making sure the loops are all even, working from the robot end so the free end has freedom to move as I “reel it in”. Hard to explain here but there are many helpful videos online showing how to properly coil up electrical cords if you’re not familiar. You kind of add a half twist to each loop. (I learned dealing with guitar and speaker cables in high school, but same applies to robot cables). Try to take care of it periodically before it gets bad because eventually I think you will get permanent twists in the cable. I agree it would be preferable if the swivel worked better, though.

Reactions: markayash

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.