Pentair Warrior SE is the Dolphin S200

Thank you for this. We haven't vacuumed the pool ever since our old Baracuda died 3 years ago. I've been managing with just brushing the dirt towards the main drain but the tiny particles of dirt that get stirred around is what bothers me. My husband was against the idea of having a pool cleaner plugged into an electrical outlet, but I've finally convinced him to let us get one.

At first, I thought I would save some money by just getting a refurbished one from PoolPartz. I was looking for reviews on the Dolphin S200 and came across this thread. A brand new one with a 2-year warranty from Marina Pool was obviously the better deal. I ordered the Warrior SE yesterday and it's supposed to arrive next week. I'm excited! ?

Thank you for this. We haven't vacuumed the pool ever since our old Baracuda died 3 years ago. I've been managing with just brushing the dirt towards the main drain but the tiny particles of dirt that get stirred around is what bothers me. My husband was against the idea of having a pool cleaner plugged into an electrical outlet, but I've finally convinced him to let us get one.

At first, I thought I would save some money by just getting a refurbished one from PoolPartz. I was looking for reviews on the Dolphin S200 and came across this thread. A brand new one with a 2-year warranty from Marina Pool was obviously the better deal. I ordered the Warrior SE yesterday and it's supposed to arrive next week. I'm excited! ?

Ha I don’t even own a pool vac. I had a pressure side Polaris for years but I never seem to do a good job and I still had to brush. Hoping the robot helps with that ?

I received my Warrior SE last Tuesday, ran it using just the spring filters that came installed with it and was AMAZED at the tiny dirt and sand that it was able to pick up. I am so happy! I watched it and filmed it during it's first 15 minutes in the pool. I think I could have watched it the entire 2-hour cycle -- I was mesmerized! My husband laughs at me and my new "pet" Wall-E :LOL:

Anyway, I tried to register it on the Pentair website to see if I qualified for the rebate. The only set of numbers that I thought could be the serial number was under a bar code on the box label. My registration receipt indicated that I did not qualify for the rebate.

Since people on this thread appear to be getting the rebate, I thought I'd email Pentair and ask if they could check if I qualified for any rebate at all. Apparently, the serial number I registered was incorrect. They helped me locate the serial number -- if you open the lid, there's a sticker just above the back right corner of the filter basket. After I sent them the correct serial number, they said that I did qualify for a rebate, and I should get a $50 prepaid Visa card in the mail in the next 6-8 weeks!! ?

Last edited:
I received my Warrior SE last Tuesday, ran it using just the spring filters that came installed with it and was AMAZED at the tiny dirt and sand that it was able to pick up. I am so happy! I watched it and filmed it during it's first 15 minutes in the pool. I think I could have watched it the entire 2-hour cycle -- I was mesmerized! My husband laughs at me and my new "pet" Wall-E :LOL:

Anyway, I tried to register it on the Pentair website to see if I qualified for the rebate. The only set of numbers that I thought could be the serial number was under a bar code on the box label. My registration receipt indicated that I did not qualify for the rebate.

Since people on this thread appear to be getting the rebate, I thought I'd email Pentair and ask if they could check if I qualified for any rebate at all. Apparently, the serial number I registered was incorrect. They helped me locate the serial number -- if you open the lid, there's a sticker just above the back right corner of the filter basket. After I sent them the correct serial number, they said that I did qualify for a rebate, and I should get a $50 prepaid Visa card in the mail in the next 6-8 weeks!! ?
That might explain why mine failed online..It said something about missing data,,But the sticker says SN if I remember correct.
They just replied that had fixed it and said I would get a rebate card in about 4 to 6 weeks

Reactions: umalumpia

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Just ordered a Warrior SE from Marina Pool at $699. The Dolphin S200 went up in price to $719. I'll save the $20 because I really don't care what color the darn thing is as long as it works.

Now I'm hoping for a rebate! ?
If you don’t email them, mine failed but they said it’s in the mail.
Somebody posted the serial number on the box might be the wrong one.

Reactions: Global Charming

Did you get the other filters with it? THey are like corrugated paper instead of a screen. I don't know how to use them and can't figure it out.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.