Pentair Pump

Litlat

Gold Supporter
May 31, 2019
Orange, CA
Hello,
Our Pentair Intelliflo Variable Speed Pump keeps lowering the RPMs on it's own. I assigned the following RPMs to these buttons.
Button #1 = 1000 RPMs
Button #2 = 2000 RPMs
Button #3 = 3000 RPMs
Button #4 = 3450 RPMs (maximum output)

I run the pump from 9am to 3pm daily at 2000 RPMs, but have noticed on numerous occasions within the past few months the pump will have lowered itself to 1000 RPMs.
I cleared previous pump programming (or thought I did) per instructions here on TFP and re-programmed it with the above settings but it is still doing it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mike

What specific model number pump?
Hi Allen,
I don't see a specific model number listed. There is a part # 353114.D listed on a label on one side of the pump. The other side of the pump has a label stating it's
Pentair
Intelliflo Variable Speed
Ultra Energy Efficient Pump with this number 354605.E
I went to the LCD screen and tried to pull up something there using the menu buttons, but no luck. It's probably there I'm just unable to bring it up. Where's a six year old when you need them? :cool:
Thanks,
Mike

Mike,

My guess is that you set up a schedule to run speed #2, but then while that schedule is running you push some of the other buttons. This takes it out schedule mode.

Next time you see the wrong speed, look at the pump's display and see if it says "Running Schedule" or not. If not, what does it say??

Thanks,

Jim R.

Mike,

My guess is that you set up a schedule to run speed #2, but then while that schedule is running you push some of the other buttons. This takes it out schedule mode.

Next time you see the wrong speed, look at the pump's display and see if it says "Running Schedule" or not. If not, what does it say??

Thanks,

Jim R.
Will do. Thanks Jim!
~Mike

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.