This will be the 3rd time over approx 4 years that the connector from the power supply to the IntelliPh circuit board overheats and melts. I have had this occur not only on original unit but replacement (complete new unit). I have also replaced 1 control unit separately. The overheated pin in plug occurs on the black wire only. I have a new printed circuit board avail to install, however the plug that would plug onto board is damaged and as far as I can tell Pentair nor elsewhere sells what I would call the wiring harness from the power supply. You have to buy complete controller box to get that item. Anyone experience this issue? I love my IntelliPh except for this issue.