Pentair Intelliflo pool pump differences.

Welcome to the forum.
Could you complete a signature with your existing equipment? See Create Your Signature - Further Reading

The newest Pentair VS pump is the Intelliflo3. It is likely what you want, but let us know your existing equipment (including if you have automation).

Mom,

About the only one that you do NOT want is any them that have the SVRS option. This option shuts off the pump if it senses any blockage to the suction line. With dual main drains and raised main drain covers this option is no longer necessary.

IntelliFlo pumps are considered the gold standard of pool pumps. Unfortunately, the SVRS version of the IntelliFlo pump is considered the brown standard of pool pumps. :mrgreen:

I know this as my IntelliFlo has the SVRS option and it has been a pain in my rear for the past 8 years. :(

Thanks,

Jim R.

Welcome to TFP.

Do you intend to DIY install the pump or use a local service to buy and install it?

What pump is it replacing?

What models are your local dealers offering you?

Post pics of your current equipment setup.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.