Pentair Intellicenter

I have one. Brand new pool 45-days or so old. I love it so far. A few hiccups with installing it, but now it’s working great. It’s their latest and greatest. I highly recommend it. If you have specific questions, let me know. If I can’t answer, there are a few others on here that have it too.

I'm in the process of installing mine now as part of a total plumbing/electrical overhaul of the pad. I hope to have rave reviews in the next week or two! I compared prices for all of the pieces across 9 vendors and ordered from those with the best deals. You will have to do a little planning to figure if you need the breaker panel option, pick a personality kit, and decide what kind of controller you want. I went with full panel load center, i5+3 personality kit, and Screenlogic2 wireless interface so the family can use our phones. I'm pretty jazzed. Researching and planning was my off-season pool activity this year. And I'm saving about $10k over contractor bids, so there's that. My pad was so bad, this is really a no-lose upgrade.

I went with full panel load center, i5+3 personality kit, and Screenlogic2 wireless interface so the family can use our phones.

I thought Intellicenter did not need Screenlogic2 add on and had that functionality standard builtin?

@MyAZPool @Jimrahbe ?

The Pentair Intellicenter is a trade grade item meaning it is only available from brick and mortar retail dealers.

Wholesale Pool Equipment - Best Prices - FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
IntelliCenter Complete Systems
Pentair IntelliCenter Automation Control Systems (Bundled), Enclosures, Personality Kits (Control Systems) and Controls (Interface) | TC Pool Equipment Co.

As already mentioned there is no need for the ScreenLogic2 interface as that is already built in, but a connection to the internet is required via the ethernet port on the main board (a wifi adapter is also available). There is a demo at IntelliCenter to get an idea how the web interface works.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.