Pentair Intellicenter

jimbethesda

Gold Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Austin, TX
I have one. Brand new pool 45-days or so old. I love it so far. A few hiccups with installing it, but now it’s working great. It’s their latest and greatest. I highly recommend it. If you have specific questions, let me know. If I can’t answer, there are a few others on here that have it too.

BMeeley

Bronze Supporter
Oct 13, 2017
Woodbridge, VA
I'm in the process of installing mine now as part of a total plumbing/electrical overhaul of the pad. I hope to have rave reviews in the next week or two! I compared prices for all of the pieces across 9 vendors and ordered from those with the best deals. You will have to do a little planning to figure if you need the breaker panel option, pick a personality kit, and decide what kind of controller you want. I went with full panel load center, i5+3 personality kit, and Screenlogic2 wireless interface so the family can use our phones. I'm pretty jazzed. Researching and planning was my off-season pool activity this year. And I'm saving about $10k over contractor bids, so there's that. My pad was so bad, this is really a no-lose upgrade.

Jimrahbe

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 7, 2014
Bedford, TX
B,

Did you buy the IntelliCenter or the IntelliTouch??? As Allen points out the IntelliCenter does not use ScreenLogic...

Thanks,

Jim R.

BMeeley

Bronze Supporter
Oct 13, 2017
Woodbridge, VA
It's gonna be a major improvement when I'm done. Just gotta beat the commercial pools opening! :cool: Will add a complete post with before/after pics when I'm done.

guinness

May 3, 2019
California
The Pentair Intellicenter is a trade grade item meaning it is only available from brick and mortar retail dealers.

Wholesale Pool Equipment - Best Prices - FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
IntelliCenter Complete Systems
Pentair IntelliCenter Automation Control Systems (Bundled), Enclosures, Personality Kits (Control Systems) and Controls (Interface) | TC Pool Equipment Co.

As already mentioned there is no need for the ScreenLogic2 interface as that is already built in, but a connection to the internet is required via the ethernet port on the main board (a wifi adapter is also available). There is a demo at IntelliCenter to get an idea how the web interface works.

Other Threads of Interest