Silver Supporter
May 30, 2023
California
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I have a Pentair Easytouch Control System installed new in 2019. It's been operating as intended until last year. "Auto" and "Service" Modes operate fine. When "Time-Out" Mode is selected, the Control System is supposed to return "Auto" Mode after 3 hours. In this case, the Control System stays in "Time-Out" Mode and the pool equipment will run forever unless you manually set the controller back to "Auto" Mode.

Red,

I have three pools and three EasyTouch systems. In the past 10 years I have never used time-out.. I use Auto and Service modes.

I don't know the answer to your question, but... what are you using time out for??

Thanks,

Jim R.

Hi Jim-
I have my pool serviced weekly and the tech will normally set it to time out after adding chemicals or checking equipment. Today I had a new tech and he wasn't aware of the time out issue, so when I returned home it had been running. So we end up texting back and forth. Thanks

Hi Jim-
I have my pool serviced weekly and the tech will normally set it to time out after adding chemicals or checking equipment. Today I had a new tech and he wasn't aware of the time out issue, so when I returned home it had been running. So we end up texting back and forth. Thanks

Did you ever figure this out? We purchased our home in August and the timeout mode has never flipped off after 3 hours: we’ve been resetting it manually . It sure would be convenient, so wondering if there’s a way to reprogram it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.