Venice Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Fun story, for those who use Easytouch with wifi / remote IOS app. (ScreenLogic2). If you are traveling in other time zones, be sure to turn off the "sync IOS to System" setting for time. I am traveling 10 time zones away and a few days later, wife notices pool pump not running. I panic, then wife jokes - maybe its running on your time.. and sure enough... since I had checked the operation once remotely, it was now running on my time zone lol. Took a minute to fix once we discovered the cause.

Fun story, for those who use Easytouch with wifi / remote IOS app. (ScreenLogic2). If you are traveling in other time zones, be sure to turn off the "sync IOS to System" setting for time. I am traveling 10 time zones away and a few days later, wife notices pool pump not running. I panic, then wife jokes - maybe its running on your time.. and sure enough... since I had checked the operation once remotely, it was now running on my time zone lol. Took a minute to fix once we discovered the cause.
We travel as well could you share how did you fix the clock? Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.