Pebble Brilliance Thoughts & Cost

2xlatte

May 9, 2019
Orlando
Hi everybody, I am new here and have a pool under construction. I am at the stage where I need to pick water color. I am very sold on Pebble Tec's Pebble Brilliance Deep Cove. My salesperson / designer has made it sound very complicated and expensive to get this and I cannot tell is he is just being a sales person trying to sway me into choosing his preferred manufacturer, being lazy, or something else.

Has anybody chosen Pebble Brilliance? Can you provide a ballpark of what your upcharge was from basic PebbleTec?

And if you have Deep Cove, I'd love to get your thoughts about it! Many thanks!

I just had my new pool shot with pebble-Tec Brilliance (Clearwater). It is absolutely amazing. Cant tell you it is cheap....my any means!
But I believe it gives a finished look like no other.
If any negatives, it would be just a little on the rough side....but only if you drag your feet! Walking on it is kinda therapeutic....
Look up my build (South Florida - large inground pool build). I will be posting pics of it shortly!

I know every pool is different but the price difference from pebble sheen to brilliance for our pool is about $7k...our builder offers 3 formulas that progressively add more of the luminous glass to your color and for our pool they ranged from $1300 more to $3800 more

For our size pool, it was about a 8k dif in price, but the results are amazing (funny because this is my 3rd reply to a P. Brilliance-related thread). Our total project price point was already in the stratosphere, so $8k seemed like a drop in the bucket for something I'd be looking at literally every day. No regrets.

Here is a sound piece of advice on pool finishes..........

Budget for it early - know what you want before you get to the end of project. I say this because the pool finish is the last thing to be done in the pool build.......
and that usually equals "NO MONEY LEFT"!!!!!
So if you think you want P-Tec Brilliance - you better save that money early and lock it up under key because at the end of the build, you will be looking for it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I just had my new pool shot with pebble-Tec Brilliance (Clearwater). It is absolutely amazing. Cant tell you it is cheap....my any means!
But I believe it gives a finished look like no other.
If any negatives, it would be just a little on the rough side....but only if you drag your feet! Walking on it is kinda therapeutic....
Look up my build (South Florida - large inground pool build). I will be posting pics of it shortly!
I am deciding between Pebble Brilliance Deep Cove and Clearwater. Would appreciate any photos and also comments
since you have Clearwater.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.