PB recommendation Houston/Sugar Land/Katy/Richmond

Zsyedmd

Feb 14, 2020
Richmond, TX
Hi all- looking for a PB recommendation. This is our first build. We have met with many companies that do pools. So far one has the best design- but wondering how to find who does better builds and is more responsive if things go wrong after? Does it matter? If there is a cheaper PB that can do the same design, do we go with them? Or stick to one due to reputation? I guess I am asking if “you get what you pay for” or are most PBs constructions standard so it doesnt matter. Thanks!

What you do is ask for their past pools and go visit them or at least talk to them on the phone if at all possible. Look on Yelp and such for online reviews of the company.

I will tell you that most PB use all of the same crews unless they have their own inhouse crews. Some are better than others. Do you get what you pay for? Could be or may not be. It all depends on the boots on the ground.

I had Maddox Custom Pools and Landscaping build mine here in Sugar Land. They are located in Richmond. They are phenomenal. All people work for him. There are no “subcontractors” except plumbers/electricians but he uses the same guys anyways. They are unbelievable really.

I was very pleased with my PB as well. Feel free to click on my build thread in my signature to see how it went. If you want I will PM you their name.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.