Pause all schedules on Pentair Easy Touch

PB,

The best way is to just turn off the ET, like Brian has said.. If for some reason you did not want to do that, just put it in the SERVICE mode.. That is exactly what it is for.

Thanks,

Jim R.

PB,

The best way is to just turn off the ET, like Brian has said.. If for some reason you did not want to do that, just put it in the SERVICE mode.. That is exactly what it is for.

Thanks,

Jim R.

I think SERVICE mode times out after a couple of hours, no?

Matt,

I do not believe that is true.. But have to admit I have never tried it for more than about 4 hours.. I think the "Time-Out function resets after a period time.

The whole idea of the Service mode is so that a pool service guy can work on the pump or other things.. Would not be a great idea to have it come back on by itself.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Service mode puts turns off the function of the ET. No time out. But, for this case, it would be best to remove the power from the ET.

Reactions: Jimrahbe
P,

Nothing will erase your settings unless you go into the programming and specifically tell it to erase things.

When you go from the Service mode to Auto mode, after a few minutes the system should restart any schedules.

I would be safe and shut off the power to the ET.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.