Owner/builder SoCal

Yes!!! On approved plans!!! Why on heater???

Kim:kim:

If it's a Raypak heater you can switch which side the intake/outlet pipes are on so you orient the unit better. Requires a little disassembly of the unit but Mike seems like he might be handy with a wrench....especially if it's a pink one ;)

If not a Raypak, then I dunno...

The heater will layout better on the equipment pad with the water connections on the left. The procedure was really easy. Take off some of the panels and swap the heater core around.

ab65e6d8f49b9f7043e4705f98ca6b4f.jpg

0d25be6a906aace6f204143b057983c9.jpg

57cf3ef1a027cb5d1bd0fb7a93a82dd4.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I'm jealous too! Mike gets to work with his shirt off and his wife is ok with it and my wife is such a big hater and makes me keep at least a tank top on :(
Got any pointers for me to make my wife more cool like you Joann lol

Get a dad bod

Lol , I thought I had that especially since the abs don't pop like they did when I was in my twenties Hahahah
But I'm going to put on a few pounds and see what happens lol
Kim- I never wear a shirt around the house but I can't go running without a shirt unless I want my wife to tackle me. I try to tell her I only want to do it so my tan line is even , I'm just going for the perfect tan lol

Will so that is the "rest of the story"! See your wife is SMART! She does not want anyone else to tackle you while out running! She wants you to herself! Now go give her a kiss and be glad she wants to keep you around to get stuff off the top shelf!

Kim:kim:

Today and yesterday we worked on more grading and building the steps to the sunken bar
310c66ac3a01f88bd12fe69980f4da85.jpg
a9745c7ddec760ea84d5734351fb284b.jpg

We have one more step and then we can back fill that area and add gravel. Today our sound wall is getting inspected so we can work on that some more. Tomorrow we leave for Yosemite for a long weekend [emoji1]

Enjoy Yosemite! My wife and I stayed in the valley once (looooong before we ever had kids) and it was phenomenal to wake up everyday and see the awesome beauty! It was also spring time and all the waterfalls and streams were full. The only word to describe it all is breathtaking.

Love the sunken bar....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.