Overflow line

Sg,

I don't know about your pool, but I can tell you that for my pool, the overflow was put in after the gunite was done. The decking crew installed it just below the coping. The did it while they were putting in all the deck drains, just before pouring the deck itself..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Sg,

I don't know about your pool, but I can tell you that for my pool, the overflow was put in after the gunite was done. The decking crew installed it just below the coping. The did it while they were putting in all the deck drains, just before pouring the deck itself..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thank you Jim, I feel better now. That seems to make sense and probably what they are doing with mine as well.

My overflow looks just like a return jet well below water level, but it feeds into the sunken auto-fill bucket that looks just like a skimmer. Inside the bucket along with the auto fill valve is is a 1" opening at overflow level that feeds into an exterior drain line. When the plastered the pool, I thought it was a return until I realized where it went.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.