Las Vegas, NV
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60
I remember when I first started looking, I was very interested in the average cost to replaster a pool. I just finished signing the paperwork for my rehab and wanted to come and give some info for anyone interested.

Pool is 26 years old and has never been replastered to the best of my knowledge (we’ve owned the house 9 years). It’s very large at 33k gallons and 9ft deep in the deepest part. We also have an attached spa that can easily hold 8 people.

We got two bid and they were both right around the same. We went with one company over another bc they’ve been in business for 30+ years and have had several family friends use them.

The cost to resurface with white plaster + 30% white quartz is $8700. The cost for all the new tilework is $3600. We had looked at adding a wet deck (10ft by 17ft) to span the shallow end of the pool, but at just over $15k, we opted to redo our backyard deck instead.

So, there you go. Hope the info is helpful to someone else out there. I’m sure all the numbers vary greatly based on where you live. Also, aside from some very fine line cracks, the plaster is in good shape.

Much less then what that work costs in the NYC area.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.