OmniLogic R4.0.0 Update stops at 10%

Kenny724

In The Industry
Jan 14, 2022
Georgia
OmniLogic question

Just upgraded firmware to R4.0 at a customers house down the street in 5 minutes no problem with USB drive. I’m at another customers house now and it has been at 10% for about 20 minutes now.

Any ideas? On hold with Hayward now 🥱

OmniLogic question

Just upgraded firmware to R4.0 at a customers house down the street in 5 minutes no problem with USB drive. I’m at another customers house now and it has been at 10% for about 20 minutes now.

Any ideas? On hold with Hayward now 🥱
I know they are finicky with the usb drive that you use, was it the same drive as the other house? Mine actually came with its own USB drive and I used that with no issues.

It does. I just uploaded the update to that one so stay tuned!
Does this one with the issue happen to have a USB drive already in the display? If so I would try that one if you can transfer the files.
Update: I had to update from R1.4 to R2.3 then update from there to R4.0. I guess the customer has never updated since he got it installed!

Reactions: jonnyd91
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.