Omnilogic ghost alarms!

BryanR

Mar 22, 2016
Houston, TX
Yesterday we experienced the typical power surge. It was very quick. About 15 min later I received 3 alarms on my Omnilogic Apple App. I immediately went to the console and rebooted it to see if the alarms would disappear. They went away on the console but stayed as alarms on the app!?! I went on to the website access thinking it could be a problem with the app, but the alarms were present on the interface online as well.

I have rebooted several times and the alarms are the same. Nothing on the console but present on the application on my phone and online.

What gives? Anyone else experiencing this issue? Which should I trust to be accurate?

Called and spoke with Tech Support who told me they have to submit to Sr. Tech and could be 24-48 hours. What happened to the old Hayward where you can get someone who knows things on the phone without having to wait to hear back 2 days later?

Called and spoke with Tech Support who told me they have to submit to Sr. Tech and could be 24-48 hours. What happened to the old Hayward where you can get someone who knows things on the phone without having to wait to hear back 2 days later?

Hayward Acquired by Private Equity​

After 50-plus years under the stewardship of the Davis family, the company now belongs to a triad of investors​

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.