Official 2021 BBQ, Smoking, Grilling, Baking and Beer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to mess around this weekend if I have time. I do want to try.
I do recommend spraying them as well. I make a mixture of water, apple juice, apple cider vinegar and bourbon. I use that to spray down the ribs every hour or so (sometimes more, if I want to avoid the family and stay outside). Really gives a great texture to the ribs without getting “crispy”.

I do recommend spraying them as well. I make a mixture of water, apple juice, apple cider vinegar and bourbon. I use that to spray down the ribs every hour or so (sometimes more, if I want to avoid the family and stay outside). Really gives a great texture to the ribs without getting “crispy”.
Love that part of avoiding the family :cheers:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Nothing wrong with that, slices are so uniform did you use a slicer? :cheers:
Yes, The Slicer makes life much easier. Bacon is Bacon, so why is the thick stuff 3x the price? That is what drove me to adding makin Bacon to my bad habit list :p Making Bacon, pushed me into pork belly burnt ends, and making cracklin's. The Burnt ends, are like BBQ Marshmallows.

Reactions: CJadamec and jark87
Yes, The Slicer makes life much easier. Bacon is Bacon, so why is the thick stuff 3x the price? That is what drove me to adding makin Bacon to my bad habit list :p Making Bacon, pushed me into pork belly burnt ends, and making cracklin's. The Burnt ends, are like BBQ Marshmallows.
Yes I also use a slicer for my roast beef and turkey breasts. :cheers:

I feel my cholesterol rising just by reading this :laughblue:

Reactions: Newdude
Mmmmm 🥓. My gosh that looks awesome!

No cooking for me this weekend. I have been fishing Past 3 days. I got to get back on the horse. 30 bass Thursday in the crazy wind. That was an awesome awesome night. Next day on the river. That was more of a boat ride. Lol. Few smallies and a mother of a channel cat which is always fun and then yesterday we put my kid on the big blue gills all afternoon. He had a ball. We put him over the fish and he just caught and caught. 43 degrees yesterday how nuts is that! Also no fish food pics. All catch and release. Lol

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.