No waste option on filter

There is a tire store that is very popular up there that sells Taylor Test kits. Taylor has a hold on the kit regents. That is why TF-100 cannot sell to them :( Believe me they would if they could!

Yes someone could buy a test kit and ship it up there. The shipping would be very high to do so. I think it would be a wash over them buying from that tire store that I cannot remember the name of.

Kim:kim:

There is a tire store that is very popular up there that sells Taylor Test kits. Taylor has a hold on the kit regents. That is why TF-100 cannot sell to them :( Believe me they would if they could!

Yes someone could buy a test kit and ship it up there. The shipping would be very high to do so. I think it would be a wash over them buying from that tire store that I cannot remember the name of.

Kim:kim:

But I don't see the Taylor test kits on their website.

Here is a place in Canada ...

An old thread on this ...

Well darn.... stuff is available but pricey. Amazon.Ca has these kits:

Won't give you separate FC and CC though, just TC:

Smaller kit than K-2006C, but it has everything! Including Magnatic Stirrer! Shameful shipping though!

The larger K02006C kit, but no magnatic stirrer.....

Perhaps this will be useful to someone?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.