No waste option on filter

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
There is a tire store that is very popular up there that sells Taylor Test kits. Taylor has a hold on the kit regents. That is why TF-100 cannot sell to them :( Believe me they would if they could!

Yes someone could buy a test kit and ship it up there. The shipping would be very high to do so. I think it would be a wash over them buying from that tire store that I cannot remember the name of.

Kim:kim:

ajw22

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 21, 2013
Northern NJ
There is a tire store that is very popular up there that sells Taylor Test kits. Taylor has a hold on the kit regents. That is why TF-100 cannot sell to them :( Believe me they would if they could!

Yes someone could buy a test kit and ship it up there. The shipping would be very high to do so. I think it would be a wash over them buying from that tire store that I cannot remember the name of.

Kim:kim:

But I don't see the Taylor test kits on their website.

Here is a place in Canada ...

ajw22

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 21, 2013
Northern NJ
An old thread on this ...

YippeeSkippy

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 17, 2012
Evans, Georgia
Ohhhhh yeahhhh....that tire place also sold liquid chlorine, IIRC? General Tire?? What *was* the name of it.?!??

I'll scratch my head a bit and perhaps someone will remember....

Maddie :flower:

YippeeSkippy

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 17, 2012
Evans, Georgia
Well darn.... stuff is available but pricey. Amazon.Ca has these kits:

Won't give you separate FC and CC though, just TC:

Smaller kit than K-2006C, but it has everything! Including Magnatic Stirrer! Shameful shipping though!

The larger K02006C kit, but no magnatic stirrer.....

Perhaps this will be useful to someone?