Robert Julius

May 13, 2022
Vermont
Yesterday I opened up my pool and started the heater. It brought the temperature from 68° F to 80°F last night. Today I checked the heater and there are on display lights on the panel. When I turn the power off then on again to the heater, still no display lights, but the blower kicks on for about 30 seconds then shuts down. Does anyone have any suggestions? The heater is about five years old.

Last edited:
Yesterday I opened up my pool and started the heater. It brought the temperature from 68° F to 80°F last night. Today I checked the heater and there are on display lights on the panel. When I turn the power off then on again to the heater, still no display lights, but the blower kicks on for about 15 seconds then shuts down. Does anyone have any suggestions? The heater is about five years old.
What is controlling the heater?

Is the heater connected to any automation controller?
No it is not. I suspect there is a problem with the keypad.
Thanks. The three fuses I found are all good. I'll check for others. The troubleshooting guide doesn't speak to a control panel with no lights.
I replaced the board beneath the keypad. This board contains the LED's for the temperature and for the feature selected. The heater now works as advertised.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.