No Flow

nfragoso

May 13, 2020
MA
After opening my pool, I got my salt level, ph, TA all set however I cannot get chlorine generated. Originally my control panel was functioning fine, however it went from saying the salt level was 3200 last night to 1600 this morning and now the No Flow light is on. Do I just need to replace the flow switch, or could it be something else?

Give us a little more info on your pool. Please fill your signature with pool info. Low flow with the same settings as before is usually a dirty filter. What type of filter do you have? Have you cleaned it lately? Have you added any floc to your pool?

Give us a little more info on your pool. Please fill your signature with pool info. Low flow with the same settings as before is usually a dirty filter. What type of filter do you have? Have you cleaned it lately? Have you added any floc to your pool?

Thank you, I added the info to my signature. We have cleaned everything-the pool was built in 2016 and we did replace the t cell once.

Okay, we had water tested again and all readings aside from chlorine are perfect. Everything is clean and we went ahead and replaced the flow switch. The control panel is still saying the salt is too low (1500), so it won’t generate chlorine. We are going to have the pool company come but they can’t get here for a week. Any other ideas?

Have you run the diagnostics with your controller?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.