"No Flow" light coming on

Thomas89

May 3, 2020
Plano Texas
Hi all,

My No Flow light keeps coming on even those the pump is running and water is coming out of the return jets into the pool.

Any clue why this is coming on? If I turn the pump off then back on it turns off, but turns back on shortly after.

Attachments

• 20200624_174759.jpg
    20200624_174759.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 4
Whats is your filter pressure?
Mine did that due to having my pressure low at 3.5PSI and the filter getting dirty. Cleaning the filter fixed it but I did bump the pressure to 5 to make sure it's good.

Thomas,

Most likely your filter is dirty.. Number one cause for a low flow light..

Normally, when the filter gets dirty the filter pressure goes up.. High filter pressure is not a good thing.. Filter pressure is the amount of effort it takes to force the water through your filter.. The more effort it takes, the less water that gets through.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thomas,

Most likely your filter is dirty.. Number one cause for a low flow light..

Normally, when the filter gets dirty the filter pressure goes up.. High filter pressure is not a good thing.. Filter pressure is the amount of effort it takes to force the water through your filter.. The more effort it takes, the less water that gets through.

Thanks,

Jim R.
Ok that makes sense, as my return jets do not appear as strong as before. I have a DE Filter, any good threads on how to backflow and add DE Back to the filter?

Reactions: markayash
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.