Newbie pool owner from Texas

Tshaw

Mar 9, 2019
Arlington, Texas
Hi all....We just closed on our house on the 5th. It has a gunite pool that has a few issues. I am a DIY 'er and hope to fix a lot of the things myself. My first step however is learning the equipment and basic care for the pool since we are newbies to pool ownership. There are two leaks that need fixed rather quickly. One is on the booster pump and the other is on the filter. After some research I believe the filter leak may be the ring. Hoping to read through some post on here and get moving in the right direction. Thank you all in advance for the help. :)

T,

Welcome to TFP... a great place to learn all about your new-to-you pool.... :shark:

Thanks for the Intro.. Now all you need to do is to paddle over to one of our Subject-Orientated Sub-Forums and start posting your questions.

It helps us to know about your pool and pool equipment. You can do this by going to Setting and then Signature and adding your pool's signature. Look at my signature for the basic format.

If you would like to be addressed by your first name, please add it at the first item in your signature.

Glad to have you with us,

Jim R.

Reactions: Tshaw