Newbie looking for advice.

MisterMoregore

Feb 10, 2019
NY
I'm hoping to have an inground pool installed in my smallish yard next spring. I was going for an 18x36, but after mapping it out with spray paint that is just too much pool for my property. The next sizes available through the PB were 12x24, or 14x28.

We're a family of six, and will mostly be floating or volleyball, so the depth will probably be about 52". I assume 12x24 would be too small for us. Has anyone had any experience with a 14x28 pool? I have a hard time visualizing how many people could comfortably fit in it.

Thank you in advance!
-Scott

Welcome to the forum!

An inground gunite pool is pretty much limitless on the design. Why are you saying you are limited to certain sizes?

Welcome to the forum!

An inground gunite pool is pretty much limitless on the design. Why are you saying you are limited to certain sizes?

Thank you! I've been lurking for some time, but I finally signed up.

The Pool builder offered a list of standard sizes. My actual limitation is based on the size of my lawn. The 18x36 (And associated patio) would all but take over the back yard.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.