New to pools, pool guy seems to have done nothing for us

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Pool is completely clear now, overnight FC loss passed and CC test only needed one drop to clear (0.5). SLAM is over!

I can't thank you all at TFP enough for getting this green monster turned into what it is today :whoot::lovetfp:

June18-1.jpg

June18-2.jpg

Next job tonight will be to install the solar cover and solar cover reel! I will say that I can also see rougher spots on the liner on the bottom where I'm suspecting that granular chlorine bleached it a bit. Just another reason I will be using liquid chlorine exclusively from now on.

Pool is completely clear now, overnight FC loss passed and CC test only needed one drop to clear (0.5). SLAM is over!
I can't thank you all at TFP enough for getting this green monster turned into what it is today :whoot::lovetfp:
Looks Fabulous! Great job! Sparkly TFP water! :goodjob:
I will say that I can also see rougher spots on the liner on the bottom where I'm suspecting that granular chlorine bleached it a bit. Just another reason I will be using liquid chlorine exclusively from now on.
Also, you will have to pour the liquid chlorine in slowly because liquid chlorine can bleach the liner. I've made that mistake even after following TFP methods. :hammer:

Got the solar cover on last night, it was fairly easy but the instructions were a bit backwards. They have you putting a cap on the roller part and then putting the T-Base on, but then you have to screw in 3 screws on the side of the cap and try to maneuver a drill or screwdriver through the T-Base. And the T-Base is only held on by a cotter pin, so it's easier just to take that off, drill and then put it back on. ?‍♂️

But it's on so that's what counts. Nicole will be able to take a dip Saturday or Sunday once the weather clears up, unfortunately I'll be busy.

June19-1.jpg

June19-2.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.