Midwest
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45 Plus
Hayward W3S210T93S ProSeries... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SR4MF3X?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
I just received this,. After install it is leaking horribly around the multi port valve. I received one bright blue O ring, no more. Am I supposed to have one for the valve and one for the skimmer basket? I’m beyond irritated with Hayward who told me to call a local pool contractor 😡

It was leaking foamy, "new sand, new install" yuk, before I even turned it on. So,..I pulled the blue O ring from the skimmer basket. It didn't look like it fit right, and the basket had a leak. I placed the blue O ring on the multi-port valve and reinstalled, leak fixed. Looking at the parts diagram I should have an O ring on the lid to the the pump basket, maybe it was already in place and I just didn't see it? My pump is running, backwashed and rinsed the new sand and my new Circupool SWG is installed and I'm done! I'll mess with it later, at least I'm not draining my pool.

Reactions: zea3
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.